Thursday, June 25, 2009

Resurrection

1 year later, she sat down again to blog....and found that she couldnt say any of the things that had happened to her!!! I've been putting it off...Didnt hav net for almost a year...now am bak on the circuit. Last year was the most fulfilling and also the saddest year of my life. That is all I am going to say..University Exams almost over now and then on to a new beginning.
Today Michael Jackson died. And then there's the stupid day too that today is. So all over depression..Also am on the one way express to insaneville! Goodbye, Michael...Hope it's a better place where you are, with no damned paparazzi and paternity claims.
So, what am I doing? Wallowing in the depths of despair is what. M tired...Enough for today..Am beginning to sound like the woman in The Yellow Wallpaper...except my room aint papered

No comments: