Monday, June 29, 2009

Jetsam and Floatsam

The briefest of respites from the daily grind leaves me flabbergasted as to what to do...The comfort of a daily routine broken..floundering helplessly in a sea of non-conformity..which reminds me, Today I join the ranks of the second piercinged goddesses..much to the chagrin of my immediate ancestors.
Saw Dhoom the other day...Prefer Ghoom...Kept watching John Abraham's face in the hope for the slightest change of expression..I wonder if his face muscles were atrophied..A throwback from the model days,I suppose..Models are glorified hangers anyway..Doubt if anyone was watching his face though.
Also saw Order of the phoenix yesterday...Didn't think much of the kiss...On the other hand,thought a lot about the Weasley twins...Were they supposed to be this hot?? Potter looks fine..wouldn't say sizzling or anything..but whatever.
I am going to learn driving, to the mortal peril of innocent pedestrians. All I can say is, God rest their souls. Just had a crazy thought..The Penelope Pitstop outfit..How about that?? The epitome of the sweet southern belle...who had candyfloss for brains. An eight year old could have seen through the disguises the villain appeared in, but not our Penelope!
A week. After that, back to the unholy temple..Like I said, No rest for the wicked. Amen

No comments: