Sunday, November 11, 2007

Allergies, Babies and more....

I have peanut allergy. Now that may or may not be a figment of my imagination. Fact of the matter is, I don't know what I have an allergy to. Anyway, I hate peanuts. So this is a very convenient allergy( Hee Hee)!! The reason for this discourse on allergies is that I'm currently engaged in a project on allergies. I need to unload all the info.
The kid leaves today for his grandparents' house. Maybe I'll finally get some studying done. As of now, I can't distinguish the chem textbook from a baboon's backside.
Baboon reminds me. When I finally have time to do all the things I want to do, I'm gonna write a book about monkeys. Not about them exactly. About them and my family. Like the time my brother got hugged by one. Or the time my great grandmom sliced mangoes for a thieving monkey.
Oh well...what now? And finally a ray of hope appears. Enough to keep me happy for a few days and after that? We'll see. Au revoir!

No comments: