Friday, September 4, 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around

Onam vacations came and are almost gone. It's only now that I could drag myself to blogging. I'm talking nonstop these days..blah!Blah! Blah! That's providing an instant outlet. So no need to vent my ire on the net. Not to mention the chillingly few leisure moments my schedule leaves me. And yet, what have I done? Constructively, i mean?I haven't done anything nor have I had fun not doing it. Ok,That's too confusing!
Anyway. YSR. What a fate! ANd what's more,122 people either died of shock or committed suicide at the news ! Wierd! Really,what are people coming to,nowadays? A whole generation of Idiots..well.nothing to be done about it.
Vital statistics..m happy..really..nothing else matters so much..and m busy. So Jusqu'à ce que nous réunir à nouveau la prochaine fois

No comments: