Saturday, July 4, 2009

Karma Konfessions

I think misery brings other people into perspective..I realize now that most people are not as happy as they claim or seem...Being happy yourself makes others seem happy.Lately, I spend a lot of time comforting others. A case,verily, of the blind leading the lame but am becoming quite good at it. Every little bit counts. Do you think this will reduce the heap of sins that I have accumulated?
But I ask myself..Do I really believe in sin and retribution? I don't think so..I prefer to believe in a benevolent God..one who forgives and forgets..Otherwise He would be too much like man.
I made a collage of MJ today. It's so hard to digest the fact that he's gone.
Dogs are strange creatures. No matter how much you scold, they always greet you with the same enthusiasm. That's more than can be said for some human beings. All my problems retreat to a safe distance when I'm with Roux. This could possibly be due to the fact that he's forever creating new ones for me!
Just one more delicious day of freedom. But maybe I like being captive..Goddess in chains. Miles to go before I sleep....

1 comment:

christo said...

i neva knew abt d existence of a blog lik dis??????