Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sympathy For The Devil

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

These lines have been in my head all day long. I love these days. It's a new phase.. new friends, new other stuff!
Does anybody know Annie Lennox?? The OST of Bram Stoker's Dracula is by her. It's called Lovesong for a vampire....
Volleyball match today.. our house won!! I was in the team. Thts not 2 say i did anything. I jus stood there and messed up all my serves. Some ppl are so good at these things. I feel increasingly tht I am not built for the rough life. Gimme a spelling bee anyday..
Diwali party 2moro.. We're all supposed to get sumthin to eat..in bulk. What do i get?? Idlis??
They'll throw me out.
I hate the weather. Assaulting the skin everyday. I aint even got anythin much to boast of.
This is all so shallow. Who really cares ??
Have you heard of Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club? It's an album by the beatles. For some reason the phrase attracts me.
I'm in love with latin phrases. I love their feel. Like" Ave Caesar Nos Morituri Te Salutamus"
Or " De Profundis Clamo Ad Te Domine"..
The latter is from the bible. It figures in the "Sixth Sense". A dead priest teaches it to tht kid. It means- Out of the Depths have I cried unto you O Lord............

No comments: