Saturday, October 20, 2007

Familiar Faces

I was on youtube an i jus ran a random search on rajhans( dont ask why).. and i came up wid this video called" Last Day of UR skool". So its a video by my seniors and its filmed in a rajhans classroom. I was thinkin how familiar the class luks and then hey presto! It strikes me! It's our class( atleast i think soo) The video sux as far as quality goes. And it also has Kal Ho Na Ho soundtracks. The total effect is very depressing.
First night of Dandiya.. Phenomenal bore! Felt so out of place. I found my face frozen between a smirk and a grimace. Aaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! Bottomline is i dunno wat i was doin dere.
Enough of cribbing.. Tho deres lots more 2 crib about
Am reading dis book called The Innocent Man by John Grisham. It's supposed to be based on fact. But it's so unbelievable. Lotsa innocent guys getting convicted and sentenced to death based on minimal to nil evidence. Totally beats the crap out of the" America is so gr8" myth.
By the way, India's record aint so clean either. Only dif is most undertrials die waitin for their trials in prison.. so we never hear of wrongful convictions. How can we when it never gets that far??

2 comments:

***shades*** said...

hey!
glad to see my book [yes ill take the credit sorry,john :P] made its way to your blog!
didnt know you blog!I tried making a profile but never ever managed to get myself to post on it....oh and BTW WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

-karthik

***shades*** said...

hey!
glad to see my book [yes ill take the credit sorry,john :P] made its way to your blog!
didnt know you blog!I tried making a profile but never ever managed to get myself to post on it....oh and BTW WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

-karthik